Friday 16 September 2011

Pizza & Movie Night!!

I had a blast last night!! I went to my speaking / listening teacher's house with all the classmates and had a party (kind of class...)  I went there with Sabrina & Aman.  Actually, Sabrina & I didn't know the route, but Aman found out how we could get there.  Consequently, we just followed him. 
It was amazing time chatting with the classmates outside of the class and shared the time together.  People have so many different backgrounds; therefore, I always found interesting and enjoyable talking to people here.  They just came from other countries, so everything they told us was very fresh!!

After we chatted for a while, we began to watch a movie which is called "The Shawshank Redemption". I had heard the title before; however, I had never seen it.  Also, I've heard it is well-made & the story is touching, so my expectation was really high!!!! That is true that the actors in the movies were great...but it made me feel blue a bit.... Actually, it was too late to finish the movie, so we decided to leave the house before the end.  I would love to watch it again and finish next time!!    

2 comments:

  1. Movies can sometimes make me feel blue, too, Marisa. I'm very glad that you enjoyed the conversation so much, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "made you feel blue" means you were sad? Anyway, sounds good and I hope you'll get better :)

    ReplyDelete